The Garfield County Public Library District is a great place to work. Whether you are paid or volunteering, we have something for everyone.
The Garfield County Public Library District is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Executive Director. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator and will provide visionary leadership while working with a diverse group of staff and community members.
- engage the community as a member and leader in dynamic partnerships
- be a resilient and critical thinker capable of multi-tasking with diverse audiences
- manage, direct, and lead multiple groups, as well as layers of organizational structure with accountability
- be involved in changing library trends while respecting library traditions
- value and enjoy the circulation desk experience
- balance the budget with changing resources and priorities
- enjoy the great outdoors of Western Colorado
View the full job description.
If interested, please take time to familiarize yourself with our district by reviewing information provided on our website. Submit a letter describing how your experience has directly prepared you for this position and send, with a resume, to email@example.com.
This position is open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in working for the Garfield County Libraries.